- All of the variables in an array have the same name and data type but are differentiated with special numbers called subscripts.
42. What will be the value stored in the variable total when the following code completes executing:
count = num
total = num = 0
For count = 1 to 10
total = total + count
43. An algorithm is the sequence of steps necessary to solve a problem.
44. Create a program using a loop that calculates the square of each number (the number raised to the second power) starting with 1 and outputs the square . The program should end when the square is equal to 100. You should use a WHILE loop.
45. A structure that includes separate actions when an expression is true and when it is false is called a(n) ____ structure.
A) dual-alternative selection
B) diverging selection
C) single-alternative selection
D) null-alternative selection
46. is the set of physical devices associated with a computer.
47. Each variable within an array has the same name and the same data type.