From the Films on Demand Collection in the GCU Library, select an American History video. Select a grade-level appropriate clip from the video that aligns with national or state social studies standards.(NORTH CAROLINA) Based on the video clip and the standards, create two different learning activities/strategies for your selected grade level that involve complex thinking and meaningful tasks.
https://fod.infobase.com/OnDem… a lesson plan using the GCU Lesson Plan located on the College of Education’s page in the Student Success Center. Be sure to include the following;
1. National or state standards to which the video is aligned
2. Reference for and link to the selected video
3. Two learning strategies and their learning objectives related to the standards and the video
4. Predicted thought processes of strategies and tasks
5. Reason for your chosen strategies
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.PART 2:
After viewing the video Differentiating Learning Menus, answer the following questions in a 250-500-word response:
1. What do the students like about the learning menu as a teaching tool?
2. What activities did the students select and create to show evidence of learning?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.https://www.teachingchannel.org/videos/differentiating-instruction-strategy?fd=1