1. Amazon’s 1-click ordering and its effect on online purchasing is an example of which internet -related relationship?
a. Buyer-seller-policy maker
b. Buyer- seller
c. Buyer –technology – seller
d. Technology – policy
4. Strategies for competing in the internet product market are based upon:
a. specialization and generalization
b. ecology and competitiveness
c. communication and interactivity
d. market segmentation and competition
7. Your company purchased 250,000 online advertising impressions and made an average net profit per sale of its product of $5. With statistical average of 3% for click-through and 4% for company turnover, the expected return on your investment
Managerial Fin II
2. The cost of not taking the discount on trade credit of 2/20, net 60 is equal to:
3. During the next ten years, the major threat to the dominance of the U.S. money and capital markets will come from
A) Russia’s difficulty in transforming its economy into a capitalistic one.
B) Japan’s prolonged recession and banking crisis.
C) The Euro-zone countries comprising the European Monetary Union and a single currency.
D) The huge Chinese economy and its billion plus people.
5. When a firm sells a new issue through an investment banker the costs incurred:
a. are the “give up” expense of the spread plus the legal and accounting fees, printing expense and other small fees.
b. are the spread to the underwriter which includes all the costs of legal and accounting fees, printing expense and other small fees.
c. are dependent upon the number of underwriters in the syndicate.
d. a and c.
5. An organizations _____________ are its goal directed plans and actions in which its capabilities and resources are matched with the opportunities and threats in its environment.
a. mission statements
b. vision statements
7. Characteristics of dynamic capabilities include all of the following EXCEPT:
a. timely responsiveness.
b. reactive responsiveness
c. rapid and flexible product innovation
d. coordinating and deploying organizational resources and capabilities
8. The role top-level decision makers in the strategic management process is to:
a. develop the overall goal that the organization hopes to achieve
b. establish the overall operational goals
c. establish functional strategies
d. supervise line managers