Interview a professional in a field of your choice
Prepare by writing a minimum of 10 questions specific to how personality type and personality traits have played a role in the person’s job selection, professional successes, and professional challenges.
NOTE: You will include these questions in your paper, but the questions will not count as part of the word count.
Provide a brief summary of your interview in 250-500-words.
In 250-500 words, provide a brief rationale for the questions you wrote based on the personality theories found in the text and backed by scholarly research.
With consideration for validity and reliability, explain why the Big 5 model is receiving a lot of empirical support in 250-500 words.
There should be six to eight scholarly resources for your research.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
From: Rubric – This gets me an (A)
1. Summary of interviewed professional is concise and well thought out.
2. Rationale for questions created for interview is clear and concise; makes connections to current research.
3. Explanation of empirical support for the Big 5 Model is clear and through; makes connections to current research.
4. Thesis and/or main claim is comprehensive; contained within the thesis is the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
5. Clear and convincing argument that presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
6. Writer is clearly in command of standard, written academic English
7. All format elements are correct.
8. Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.