4. What is entered into a cell that is typically numeric and can be used for calculations?
Question 5 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
5. Which is the correct formula to add the values in cells A1 and B1?
D. =SUM(A1+B1Question 6 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
6. If you enter 234.567 into a cell that is formatted to display 1 decimal place, what is the value stored in the cell?
D. 234.09. The most efficient way to perform data entry is to keep your hands on the keyboard and press _______ to move to the next cell in the row or press _______ to move to the next cell in the column.
A. Enter; Tab
B. Home; Tab
C. Tab; Enter
D. Tab; Home
Question 10 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
10. When considering changing the content of a cell which button should you press to leave the cell as it originally was?
D. CancelQuestion 12 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
12. When planning the structure of a spreadsheet, columns are for _______ items and rows are for _______ items.
A. single; single
B. single; group
C. group; group
D. group; single
Question 13 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
13. What feature could you use to automatically shade cells containing a negative value in red?
B. Conditional Formatting
C. Fill Color
D. Sort & Filter
Question 14 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
14. Which font style would compete with a cell border?
B. Bold italic
Exam Number: 584002RRLesson Name: Microsoft Excel 2016
Exam Guidelines: This exam is now available only in the online assessment system. If your study guide still contains an exam, that exam is no longer valid. You must complete the online version of this exam.Exam Instructions:
Select the best answer for each question, then click “Next Question” to continue, or “Previous Question” to go back.
If you want to flag a question for later review, select the “Mark for review” button.
You must answer all questions before you can submit the exam for grading.
To see a list of the questions you have answered (or still need to answer), click “Review My Answers”.
You can exit the exam at any point by clicking “Save & Exit”. Your work will be saved, but your answers will not be submitted for grading. You can return to the exam at a later date to complete and submit it for grading.
Question 15 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
15. Circular errors are caused by adding the cell name of a/an _______ cell to a formula.
Question 16 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
16. The mathematical order of operations is used in Excel when formulas are evaluated. This order of operations states the order to be
A. multiplication and division, exponentiation, addition and subtraction.
B. exponentiation, multiplication and division, addition and subtraction.
C. addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, exponentiation.
D. multiplication and division, addition and subtraction, exponentiation.
Question 17 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
17. When you enter a formula into a cell, the results of that calculation displays in the cell. How do you view the formula in the cell after entering it?
A. Press Ctrl+Home.
B. Click the cell and view the contents of the Formula bar.
C. Press Ctrl+~.
D. Click the cell and enter the equal sign.
Question 18 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
18. If you want to learn how to perform an action, which feature of the Excel window should you use?
A. Quick Access Toolbar
B. Tell Me box
C. File tab
D. Status bar
Question 19 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
19. A _______ refers to the entire Excel file.
D. sheetQuestion 20 of 20 : Select the best answer for the question.
20. An inserted graphic in Excel is
A. a nonmovable object.
B. inserted in the active cell.
C. a freely moving object.
D. inserted in cell A1.
The two 6.6 mm holes in the figure above
A. are defined as datum D.
B. are used to establish the other datum dimensions.
C. must be perpendicular to surface D.
D. must be machined in a maximum material
Exact compass bearings would be most likely found on
A. site plans for buildings.
B. sheet metal part drawings.
C. floor plans.
D. spur gear drawings.
CAD evolved from the technical drawing field known as