- usually ____ variables are not considered to be equal unless they are identical.
d. Floating point
2. A(n) _____ decision is a decision in which two conditions must be true for an action to take place.
3. C#, C++, C and Java use the symbol ____ as the logical or operator.
4. The logical AND operator can be compared to ____ in terms of precedence.
5. The logical OR operator can be compared to ____ in terms of precedence.
6. A mistake programmers often make with loops is that they ______.
a. Initialize the loop control variable prior to entering the loop body
b. Increment the loop control variable inside of the loop body
c. Include statements inside the loop that belong outside the loop
d. Enclose the inner loop entirely within the outer loop in a nested loop
7. A comparison is correct only when the correct ____ and operator are used.
8. Programmers use the term ____ to describe programs that are well designed and easy to unsderstand and maintain.
9. You usually use the for loop with ____ loops.
10. The amount by which a for loop control variable changes is often called a(n) ____ value.
11. The ____ loop is particularly useful when processing arrays.
12. Business reports that list only totals with no individual item details are called ____.
a. Detail reports
b. Summary reports
c. Transaction reports
d. Control-break reports
13. Loops are frequently used to ____ that is to make sure it is meaningful and useful.
a. Validate data
b. Restructure data