1. Is Wireshark open-source or proprietary?
2. What is seen in each of the three panes that display the packets seen on a local area network?
3. What does a display filter do?
4. What does the protocol column show?
5. How do you expand the details in a layer of the packet in the middle frame?
6. Capture files have what file name extension?
7. The time column shows what?
8. When you right click on something in one of the panes what happens?
9. How is a display filter removed?
10. When a filter is correct what color is the background of the filter window?