1. (TCO 6) Which of the following has to be loaded onto Excel?
2. (TCO 5) In Excel, which of the following would you perform to group adjacent worksheets?
Click the first tab, hold Shift, and then click the last tab
Click the first tab, hold Ctrl, and then click the last tab. – if 2 – of the two, I would go with this one
Right-click a worksheet tab, then select Select All Sheets.
Right-click a worksheet tab, then select Group.
3. (TCO 5) If the active cell is in column A, but not in row 1, when you click the Split command, the worksheet will appear in two ________ panes.
4. (TCO 5) After saving the arrangement of windows, a workbook can be opened by opening the ________ file.
5. (TCO 5) Which of the following external references is correct for a workbook and worksheet that have no spaces?
6. (TCO 5) Which formula would return the #NAME? error?
7. (TCO 5) Which of the following is the proper use of a 3D formula?
8. (TCO 6) A one-variable data table must have at least ________ blank row(s) and ________ blank column(s) between the dataset and the data table.
9. (TCO 6) A two-variable data table returns ________ result(s) for each combination of two variables.
10. (TCO 6) Which What-If Analysis tool would be best at determining how much you can borrow for a car loan while paying only $350 a month?
11. (TCO 6) The value you want to achieve in Goal Seek needs to be entered in the ________ box in the Goal Seek dialog box.
By changing cell
12. (TCO 6) Before creating a scenario with Scenario Manager, it is important to know which cells contain the variables you want changed and the:
formatting of the results.
cells containing the formulas that generate the results.
13. (TCO 6) Which of the following is NOT one of the three parameters in Solver?
Changing variable cells
14. (TCO 6) Which of the following is NOT required for Solver to generate a solution?
A formula that produces a value to be optimized
Variables that change within the specified limitations
15. (TCO 5) Excel’s multiple worksheet abilities can do all of the following EXCEPT:
create Pivot Charts.
group worksheets together to enter data.
display worksheets side by side.
create links among the worksheets.