1. Many companies hire a(n) _____ manager, who makes sure that the company knows the laws that regulate its activities.
2. The _____ Act of 1938 bans unfair or deceptive acts or practices, including false advertising.
3. Which of the following is an advantage of a corporation?
4. Employees can file complaints with OSHA if they have been retaliated against by their employer for reporting suspected corporate fraud or other activities related to fraud against shareholders under the
5. This is the difference between the value of the goods a country exports and the value of the goods it imports.
6. A _____ involves pooling resources and skills in order to achieve common goals.
7._____ includes many oil-producing countries of the world.
8. Which of the following is a channel of researching on a country to which a company wishes to export its products?
9. Objectives are set in which phase of the strategic management process?
10. The five forces model developed by Michael Porter helps managers