Final Project: Analyzing Financial Statements
· Resource: Appendix A
· Review the financial statements in Appendix D.
· Calculate the following: Current ratio, long-term solvency ratio, contribution ratio, programs and expense ratio, general and management and expense ratio and revenue and expense ratio for the years 2003 and 2004. Round off final answers to the hundredths place.
· Include the current ratio, long-term solvency ratio, contribution ratio, programs and expense ratio, general and management and expense ratio and revenue and expense ratio calculated in the Week Four Assignment. If your Week 4 answers were incorrect, be sure to include correct answers.
Provide a 200- to 300-word explanation of the importance of each ratio for all three years listed in Appendix D. Include a statement of whether the organization’s financial picture has improved or not within the 3-year period specified in Appendix D.
· Calculate the fixed cost, variable costs, and break-even point for the XYZ Corporation for the years 2003 and 2004 listed in Appendix D. Fixed costs should only include the following line items: “Rent/Utilities”, “Telephone”, and “Management & Other.”
· Include the fixed cost, variable costs, and break-even point for the XYZ Corporation for the year 2002 from the Week Six CheckPoint. If your Week 6 answers were incorrect, be sure to include correct answers.
· Discuss the purpose, advantages, disadvantages, and type of feedback provided by a line item, performance, and program budget in a 350- to 700-word essay.
· Provide a 350- to 700-word response to the following: Identify and describe two types of traditional approaches to fund development, and two types of nontraditional approaches to fund development that are appropriate for the XYZ Corporation, and provide a conclusion of the organization’s current and future financial picture.
· Format all written portions according to APA guidelines.
· Compile all elements, including portions previously completed, into ONE Microsoft Word file. Be sure to label all sections, and submit the SINGLE Word file to your assignment section