Part A: Answer each question in one or two paragraphs.
- Describe chemical agents and radiological agents and discuss how humans would respond to them.
- Discuss the concept of homegrown jihadists. Name two individuals who fall into this category.
Part B: Answer each of the following questions in one to four sentences.
- Who are the Black Widows?
- What is the Muslim Brotherhood?
- What does COINTELPRO stand for?
- Name four of Samuel Huntington’s eight primary culture.
- Name and briefly describe the two leaders of the 1916 Easter Rising in Ireland.
- What is the full name of the LTTE, and where are they located?
- What is the difference between Sunnis and Shiites?
- Define a force multiplier in military terms and name two terrorist force multipliers.
- Define the contagion effect within the context of terrorism and the media
- What are columns as used by terrorist organizations?