After reading, answer the following questions:
(1) What do YOU think are the three most important concepts in the chapter? Briefly discuss each–what it is and how YOUR life relates to this issue. Clearly label or bold the three concepts.
(2) What do you consider the three most important terms in the chapter? List each and describe/define. Clearly label or bold the three terms.
Family Systems Management
Go to a search engine, such as Google, and look up “voluntary simplicity” or “voluntary simplicity movement” (use the quotes). Find a minimum of three articles that discuss voluntary simplicity. You will turn in web addresses of the three articles you are using, along with the answers to the following questions. Please be sure that the web addresses take the reader to the exact websites. Read all articles, then answer the following questions.
Format: A heading, upper left or right side of page with your name, Voluntary Simplicity, the date, then the 3 web addresses. Type the Questions and Answers to the following questions. Bold the questions. Grammar and spelling count.
1. What is “voluntary simplicity?
2. How does a person/family practice voluntary simplicity?
3. In what way might voluntary simplicity be good for families?
4. In what ways might voluntary simplicity be good for the earth?
What would be the hardest thing for you to adjust to if you chose voluntary
What would be the easiest thing for you to adjust to if you chose voluntary
7. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you like to adopt a voluntary simplicity lifestyle?
(1 = not at all; 10 = very very much)
8. How is voluntary simplicity related to “management”?