1. Find the complete exact solution of
2. Solve for the principal value(s) to two decimal places.
4. Prove that
5. Prove that
6. Prove that
7. Prove that
8. Prove that
9. Find a counterexample to show that the equation is not an identity.
10. Write as a function of only.
11. Write as a function of only.
12. Write as a function of a positive angle.
13. Write in terms of its co-function. Make sure your answer is a function of a positive angle.
14. Find the exact value of
15. Sketch a graph of , paying particular attention to the critical points.
16. If , with , find and .
17. Find the exact value of if in Quadrant 1.
18. Find the exact value of if ( in Quadrant II)
19. Solve for 0 ≤ x ≤ 2π
20. Write as a sum (or difference).