Part I: Principles of the Constitution
Create a chart or a matrix outlining the following primary principles of the Constitution:
2. Separation of Powers
3. Checks and Balances
Write an analysis of 250-500 words on the effectiveness of the checks and balances in the federal government.
1. Cite specific examples.
2. Defend your rationale.
3. At least 3 resources
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines
Part II: The Three Branches of the Federal Government
Outline the duties and responsibilities of each of the three branches of the federal government.
1. List each branch of government and summarize the duties and responsibilities of each. You may use bullet points in the outline.
2. Describe how these three branches are supposed to interact.
3. Include a summary of how a bill becomes law.
Write an analysis of 250-500 words on the effectiveness of the process of government.
1. Do three branches act in a constructive way to promote the will of the people, or is it more like a stalemate?
2. Are the representatives of the people more concerned about the people’s agenda or their own personal agendas?
3. How important a role does the electorate play in the attitudes and actions of our elected officials?