Analyze the proficiency level data in the “Ms. Jensen’s 7th Grade Class AZELLA Scores” document to place the students into appropriate groups for in-class activities.
In a 500-750 word essay, describe how you would group these students for in-class English language arts activities. Include a rationale for your choices.
Support this assignment with at least three scholarly resources.
Spend time observing lessons in your field experience classroom. Focus your observation on Lesson Delivery and Review and Assessment.
Assess at least one lesson using the SIOP checklist from Appendix A in the textbook.
Include a 250-word reflection regarding at least one of the lessons that you observed. Address the following questions in your reflection:
1. Were the students aware of the class language and content objectives?
2. How did the teacher instruct the content and language objectives?
3. What types of strategies, interactions, applications, and assessments were implemented?
4. How did the teacher accommodate for different ELP levels?
Submit a copy of one of your completed checklists along with your reflection to your instructor in LoudCloud
Create a brochure for immigrant families in your community that contains at least three community resources that support English acquisition.
For each resource include:
1. The name of the resource or organization.
2. The URL of their website or relevant contact information (if applicable).
3. A brief explanation of how each resource or organization supports English acquisition.
Include a 250-500 word statement regarding culture and learning. Your statement should include:
1. Examples of how culture affects learning.
2. Examples of sociocultural influences on ELLs.
3. A discussion regarding bilingualism and home language use in ELL classroom learning.
Support this statement with at least three scholarly resources.