Write the C statement required to declare the variable balance which is going to be used to store a money value.
2. Write only one C statement that declares the variable LastName and sets its initial value to J.
3. Provide the values of a and b at the various points (right after each instruction is executed) in this program segment.
a = 1;
b = 1;
4. Declare the constant e = 2.72 to be used within a C program.
5. Mark as correct (C) or incorrect (I) in the blank the following comment statements.
6. In order to get the following output in the screen:
I am 25 years old
My last name initial is M
complete the printf statements using the declared variables in the following program segment:
7. Write only one printf statement to get the same output as question # 6.
8. Complete the program segment below.
9. Complete the program segment below:
printf(“Please enter your age: \n”);
10. Complete the following program segment such that it prints out odd numbers from 1 to 199 and then prints “Done”.